Deals experts compare the best laptop deals at HP, Walmart and Amazon for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s a comparison of the best laptop deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. Access instant Black Friday & Cyber Monday savings on name brands like Apple, HP, Lenovo, Acer and Asus by clicking the links below.
Best laptop deals:
- Save up to 55% on a wide range of Apple, Lenovo, Acer, Samsung and Microsoft Surface laptops at Walmart
- Save up to 62% off on HP laptops, desktops, monitors and tablets at HP.com – including sales on the top-rated Spectre x360 convertible laptop, Omen gaming series, HP Envy, Pavilion & Chromebooks
- Save up to $500 on MSI, ASUS, Lenovo & HP gaming laptops at Walmart
- Save up to $500 on select Surface laptops and computers at the Microsoft Store Black Friday sale
- Save up to 61% off on a wide range of laptops at Amazon – find deals on laptops for gaming, school, work, travel or high performance with offers on top-rated brands like Apple, HP, Lenovo, Acer and Microsoft
- Save up to 40% on Acer Predator gaming laptops at Acer.com – deals also available on laptops, desktops & monitors
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Technology has become more accessible than ever. In 2015, most people in the U.S (about 78%) owned a desktop or laptop according to the Census Bureau. Brands like Apple, HP, Lenovo, Acer and Microsoft consistently release innovative and original upgrades to their existing products every year, with the laptop being one of the most coveted and essential items on the market today. Some, like the Razer Blade laptop are specially designed with the best graphics and processing for gaming. While others, like Microsoft’s Surface series are modelled to be thin and convenient for on-the-go. Most stores like Walmart and Amazon offer a wide-range of laptops from a number of different brands.
How did the term ‘Black Friday’ start? Black Friday marks the start of the Christmas shopping season in the US and stores take advantage of the public holiday to offer large discounts on much of their inventory. The resulting increase in sales was often sufficient to put their accounting books ‘into the black’, which influenced the day’s informal name.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])