Black Friday experts share the best early smartwatch and wearables deals for shoppers in 2019
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s our expert pick of the best early Fossil, Suunto, Fitbit, Apple & Garmin Smartwatch Black Friday deals, reviewed and published by the Black Friday sales team at Deal Tomato.
Best Smartwatch deals:
- Save 50% on the purchase of the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 – available at Sprint.com (Offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to 50% on Apple Watch Series 5 at Sprint.com – save on Apple Watch Series 5 Nike & Stainless Steel models
- Save up to 38% on a wide range of smartwatches at Amazon.com – click the link for live prices on popular versions like the Apple watch, Samsung Galaxy watch active and the smartwatch for Android
- Save up to 49% on Fossil smartwatches for men and women on Amazon.com – Fossil offers touch screen watches that can be paired with cellphones and are compatible with Google, Android and IOS
- Save on a wide range of Garmin watches & activity trackers at the Garmin official store
- Save up to 30% on Suunto smartwatches at Amazon.com – click the link for price updates on popular series like the Suunto 9 Durable Multisport GPS watch or Suunto Ambit3 Peak GPS Heart Rate Monitor
- Save up to 49% on Samsung Galaxy smartwatches at Amazon.com – select Samsung smartwatches are compatible with Samsung Smartphones, Android devices and IOS devices
- Save on Apple Watch Series 5, 4 & 3 smartwatches at Amazon – including instant savings on top-rated 38mm, 40mm, 42mm & 44mm Apple Watches and Apple Watch Bands
- Save on a wide range of Fitbit activity trackers & smartwatches at the Fitbit official online store
- Save up to 48% on select smartwatches at Walmart.com
Black Friday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A smartwatch helps keep users connected especially when paired with a smartphone. The Apple Watch and Samsung Galaxy Watch are two of the finest smartwatches on the market. Android users can find a more affordable alternative in the Fossil Sport with Snapdragon Wear 3100 chipset. Fitness enthusiasts may find the Suunto 9 Baro with up to 120 hours of battery life or the Garmin Fenix 5X plus with full-color topographic maps more to taste.
Does Walmart have Black Friday sales? During this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale shoppers can expect to find the most attractive deals on Amazon and Walmart.
Over the period from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday last year, Amazon.com customers ordered over 180 million items in total. In addition to offering free shipping with no minimum order during Black Friday last year, Amazon’s extensive selection of items, hassle-free shopping experience, and customized gift guides makes it the most attractive shopping option for holiday shoppers.
According to researchers at Edison Trends, Amazon’s online sales during last year’s Thanksgiving and Black Friday rose by 25% compared to the same period in the previous year, whilst Walmart’s grew by 23%.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])