Here’s a list of the best early Apple AirPods Black Friday 2019 deals available right now, including AirPods (2nd Gen) sales
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Early Apple AirPods Black Friday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at Retail Fuse have compared the best early AirPods, AirPods Pro & AirPods charging case deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best AirPods deals:
- Save up to $34 on Apple AirPods & AirPods Charging Cases at Amazon – click the link to check the latest prices on the latest AirPods Pro, AirPods (2nd Gen) with Wireless Charging Case and Standard Charging Case
- Save up to 17% off on Apple AirPods (2nd Gen) at Amazon – check live prices on the latest AirPods (2nd Generation) with Wireless Charging Case & Standard Charging Case models
- Apple AirPods Pro available now at Amazon – the newest AirPods feature active noise cancellation, transparency mode and a customizable fit and seal
- Save on Apple AirPods – at B&H Photo Video
- Save up to $34 on Apple AirPods at Walmart – check live prices on the latest AirPods (2nd Gen) & AirPods Pro with wireless charging case
Best Apple deals:
- Save up to $839 on Apple Watches, iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, AirPods and other Apple devices at Amazon
- Save over 50% off on Apple Watch Series 5, Apple iPad (7th Gen) & iPhone X, XR, 8 – live deals available at Sprint.com on a wide range of Apple gadgets
- Save up to 70% on Apple MacBook Pro laptops at Amazon – save on best-selling MacBook Pro 13-inch & 15-inch models
- Save up to 80% on Apple iPhone 8, iPhone XR & iPhone X cell phones at Sprint.com – live deals and line service plans available now on top-rated iPhone models
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
With an improved battery life and a faster, more stable connection, the new Apple AirPods 2 are an excellent entry point for users new to wireless earbuds. Apple made ease of use a priority in designing these audio devices; a one-tap setup is all that’s required to pair it successfully with an iPhone, iPad, or Mac. The AirPods 2 automatically detects whether its user is listening, talking, or taking it off, further enhancing the wireless audio experience it offers.
Does Amazon offer Black Friday deals? Two of the most popular retailers that offer discounts on Black Friday and Cyber Monday are Amazon and Walmart.
Amazon customers purchased more than one million toys and 700,000 fashion items within the first nine hours of Amazon’s Black Friday sale in 2018. Consumers can browse deals across every category on Amazon during Black Friday. More offers are also introduced over the weekend.
Walmart’s Black Friday promotions last year were also a big success, as the company’s website welcomed 132 million visitors during its annual holiday sales event.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])