Save on Apple, Samsung, Google, LG & more Android cell phones at the AT&T Black Friday 2019 sale with our round-up of the best early AT&T Wireless Black Friday deals
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Find the best early AT&T Wireless Black Friday deals listed below, including instant savings on the latest smartphones, including the Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max, LG G8X ThinQ, Google Pixel 4 and Samsung Galaxy Note10.
Best AT&T deals:
- Save up to 75% on Apple iPhones at AT&T – check the latest deals on the iPhone 11 Pro & Pro Max, iPhone XS, XR & 8
- Save up to 86% off on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at AT&T – check the latest deals on top-rated Galaxy smartphones like the Galaxy S10, Note10 & Galaxy Fold
- Save up to 90% on LG smartphones at AT&T – save on top-rated LG smartphones like the LG G8 & LG V40
- Save on a wide range of Android smartphones including the Razer Phone 2, Google Pixel 4 & Galaxy S10 – click the link for the latest deals at AT&T
- Save on AT&T internet and TV deals – get a $100 reward card plus 6 months of Spotify premium as part of the package
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their latest deals. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
As the number one fastest telecom company in the United States, AT&T provides top-notch service when it comes to internet, phone plans, and TV with premium entertainment. AT&T Wireless offers great savings with just $35 per month per line, bundled with unlimited talk, text and data. They also have amazing cell phone deals for newly released phones like iPhone 11, Galaxy S10, and Google Pixel 4. AT&T is considered as the fastest network for iPhones.
What’s the story behind the term ‘Black Friday’? The Friday following Thanksgiving is an annual shopping holiday. The deals and discounted items offered during this time often cause extreme disruption due to the large volume of people and it is suggested that this is why it’s called Black Friday.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])