Experts at Consumer Walk list the top Apple Watch Series 5, Series 4 and Series 3 Cyber Monday 2019 deals, featuring instant savings on 44mm, 42mm, 40mm & 38mm Apple Watch models
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here are the best Apple Watch Cyber Monday 2019 deals. Save on Apple Watch Series 5, Series 4 & Series 3 by checking out the deals listed below.
Best Apple Watch deals:
- Save up to 48% off on a wide range of Apple Watch Series 5, 4 & 3 at Walmart – deals live now on the latest Apple Watch models with GPS and GPS with cellular
- Save 50% on any Apple Watch (including Apple Watch Series 5, 4, 3 & Nike edition) – check full offer details at Sprint.com (offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to $100 on a wide range of Apple Watches at Amazon – check live prices on top-rated 38mm, 40mm, 42mm & 44mm Apple Watches and Apple Watch Bands
- Save up to $70 on Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS) & Series 5 (GPS & Cellular) smartwatches at Amazon – including Space Gray, Silver & Gold Aluminum models
- Save on Apple Watch Series 3, 4 & 5 – at B&H Photo Video
More Apple deals:
- Save up to 75% on a wide range of Apple iPhones, AirPods, iPads & Apple Watches at Walmart
- Save up to 60% off on Apple iPhone 11, Apple Watch Series 5, Apple iPad (7th Gen) & more – click the link for the latest live deals available at Sprint on a wide range of Apple gadgets
Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Visit Amazon’s Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Apple released their latest smartwatch, the Apple Watch Series 5, on September 20, 2019. It capitalizes on the device’s brilliant Retina display by offering an always-on option, a much-awaited quality of life improvement. Users can choose from 40mm and 42mm sizes as well as GPS and GPS+Cellular versions. Older generations of the Apple Watch, the Series 4 and Series 3, are still available at significantly discounted prices.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])