Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, AirPods & MacBook Cyber Monday 2019 Deals List: All the Best Apple Sales Shared by Retail Egg
Deals experts compare the best Apple Watch, AirPods, iPad, iPhone, MacBook & more deals for Cyber Monday 2019
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Find all the best Apple deals for Cyber Monday 2019. The list below contains links to the top Apple iPad Pro (2019), AirPods Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, Apple Watch and MacBook Pro (2019) deals, as reviewed and updated by the team at Retail Egg.
Best Apple Watch deals:
- Save up to 48% off on a wide range of Apple Watch Series 5, 4 & 3 at Walmart
- Save up to $70 on Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS) & Series 5 (GPS & Cellular) smartwatches at Amazon – including Space Gray, Silver & Gold Aluminum models
- Save 50% on any Apple Watch (including Apple Watch Series 5, 4, 3 & Nike edition) – check full offer details at Sprint.com (offer ends 1/9)
Best iPhone deals:
- Save up to 55% on a wide range of Apple iPhones at Verizon Wireless – click the link to check the latest Apple iPhone 11, XR, X, 8 & more top-rated smartphone deals
- Get iPhone 11 for $0/mo when you trade in your iPhone 6s or newer in ANY condition – at Sprint.com (offer ends 12/5)
- Save up to $700 on Apple iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max & iPhone 11 – at AT&T
- Save up to $270 on Apple iPhones with no contracts at Boost Mobile – including discounts on the iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone 8 & older models
- Save up to 62% on a wide range of prepaid Apple iPhones at Walmart
Best iPad deals:
- Save up to $300 on Apple iPad Pro (10.5-inch, 11-inch and 12.9-inch models) – check the latest deals at Walmart
- Save up to $80 on the newest Apple iPad – at Amazon
- Save up to 30% on a wide range of Apple iPad Pro, Air & mini tablets at Walmart
- Save up to 65% on Apple iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air & iPad Mini at Amazon
- Save up to 78% on Apple iPad, iPad Air, iPad Pro & iPad mini (including the latest 7th Gen models) – get a brand new iPad for as little as $99.99 at Sprint.com (ends 1/9)
Best AirPods deals:
- Save up to $35 on Apple AirPods (Latest Models) at Walmart – check live prices on the latest AirPods (2nd Gen) & AirPods Pro with wireless charging case
- Save $15 on the Apple AirPods Pro at Amazon – the newest AirPods Pro feature active noise cancellation, transparency mode and a customizable fit and seal
Best MacBook deals:
- Save $200 on the Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch (2019 model) at Amazon – Prime delivery available
- Save up to $450 on the new Apple MacBook Pro laptops – at Amazon
- Save up to $300 on the new Apple MacBook Air laptops – at Amazon
- Save up to 70% on a wide range of Apple MacBook, MacBook Air & MacBook Pro laptops – check live prices on top-rated MacBook models at Amazon
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Apple is one of the leading brands for high-quality and well-designed products. To date, the iPhone is considered to be the most powerful personal device. The MacBook is well-known for its high resolution graphics and high-end processor. For fitness enthusiasts, the Apple Watch remains the top choice to accompany a healthy lifestyle. When it comes to tablets, the iPad is the perfect device for getting things done anytime and everywhere. Lastly, the Apple AirPods feature wireless charging and Bluetooth capability for all-day audio listening.
Is there an actual difference between Black Friday discounts and those offered on Cyber Monday? Top online retailers run their holiday sales beyond Black Friday and offer new deals on Cyber Monday. Shoppers can enjoy steep discounts on an array of products on Cyber Monday. Some of the best deals are offered on electronics, gadgets, and other high-ticket items.
In recent years, Cyber Monday has surpassed Black Friday in terms of total sales, making it the top annual shopping event in the US.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])