Apple MacBook Black Friday Deals (2019): List of Early MacBook Air & Pro Savings Shared by Deal Tomato
Compare the latest early MacBook Black Friday 2019 deals and enjoy instant savings on the MacBook Pro & Air
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Early Apple MacBook Black Friday 2019 deals are here. Find the latest early savings on MacBook Pro & MacBook Air 13” and 15” laptops listed below by the deals experts at Deal Tomato.
Best Apple MacBook deals:
- Save up to $839 on a wide range of Apple MacBook, MacBook Air & MacBook Pro laptops – check live prices on top-rated 2019 MacBook models at Amazon
- Save up to 70% on Apple MacBook Pro laptops at Amazon – save on best-selling MacBook Pro 13-inch & 15-inch models
- Save up to $400 on the new Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch & 15-inch) laptops – at Amazon
- Save up to $200 on the new Apple MacBook Air laptop – save on the 128GB & 256GB Space Gray, Gold & Silver MacBook Air 2019 laptops at Amazon
- Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch (2019 model) available now at Amazon – Prime delivery available
- Save up to $150 on MacBook Pro, MacBook Air & MacBook laptops – at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Apple MacBooks have a reputation for having strong processing power while still being easy to use. The latest Apple MacBook Air 2019 comes with an updated 13 inch True Tone display, new butterfly keyboard and a lower price tag to the Apple MacBook Air 2018. Matching the Apple MacBook Pro 2019, the MacBook Air 2019 also has slimmer black bezels than ever before.
On what day will Black Friday take place this year? As this year’s Thanksgiving Day falls on November 28, Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 fall on November 29 and December 2, respectively.
From early November, Amazon starts releasing Black Friday deals that run until early December. They further offer additional deals on an hourly basis during the beginning of Black Friday week itself. Consumers can also start their holiday shopping at Walmart earlier than in previous years. Walmart launches their Early Deals Drop on October 25 with special offers on a wide variety of products. Black Friday sales at Walmart’s retail outlets normally begin on Thanksgiving Day. Online shoppers can get a headstart though, as deals are available on Walmart.com as early as the evening before.
The majority of online retailers typically run deals until Cyber Monday, but shoppers should be on the lookout for more discounts this year lasting for the entire week. Amazon is particularly known for offering discounts on electronics, gifts, and top holiday products during its Cyber Monday Deals Week.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])