All The Best Apple MacBook Pro & Air Black Friday Deals (2019): Early MacBook Sales Compared by Consumer Articles
Comparison of the best early Black Friday MacBook deals for 2019, including MacBook, MacBook Air & MacBook Pro savings
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Find an updated list of early Black Friday Apple MacBook deals, featuring savings on MacBook Pro and Air laptops in 13” and 15” sizes. Links to deals are listed below and provided by the Black Friday team at Consumer Articles.
Best MacBook deals:
- Save up to $839 on Apple MacBook, MacBook Air & MacBook Pro laptops at Amazon – including savings on top-rated 2019 MacBook models
- Save $100.00 on the new Apple MacBook Air at Amazon – 13-inch model with Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM and 128GB storage
- Save $230.00 on the new Apple MacBook Pro at Amazon – 15-inch model with 16GB RAM and 512GB Storage
- Save up to 70% on Apple MacBook Pro laptops at Amazon – featuring deals on best-selling MacBook Pro 13-inch & 15-inch models
- Save up to $150 on MacBook Pro, MacBook Air & MacBook laptops – at B&H Photo Video
- Save up to $200 on Apple MacBook Air at Amazon – save on the Space Gray, Gold & Silver MacBook models
Best Apple deals:
- Save up to 50% off on Apple Watch Series 5 at Sprint.com – save on Apple Watch Series 5 Nike & Stainless Steel models
- Save up to $70 on Apple Watch Series 5, 4 & 3 smartwatches at Amazon – check live prices on top-rated 38mm, 40mm, 42mm & 44mm Apple Watches and Apple Watch Bands
- Save up to 46% on Apple iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air & iPad Mini at Amazon – featuring savings on the latest 2019 iPad tablets with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB storage
- Save up to $250 on iPhone 11 Pro Max & Pro, iPhone 11, XS, XR, 8, 7 & 6s cell phones at the Boost online store – including lower prices on best-selling iPhone handsets
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Blending high-end performance with premium design aesthetics, the Apple MacBook is one of the most highly recommended laptops by tech critics in 2019. For an all-purpose notebook, the 13 inch MacBook Air is just as capable of CPU-intensive tasks as other top offerings from other brands while being thinner and lighter. Professionals who require a more powerful computer will find the 15 inch 2019 MacBook Pro to be easily capable of faster processing speeds than most desktop machines.
What price drops does Black Friday offer? Most Black Friday deals involve large discounts on items across every product category. Last year, toys offered during the sales holiday were listed with an average saving of 31 percent, based on data recorded by Adobe Digital Insights.
Long lines and heavy traffic continue to push Black Friday shoppers away from physical stores and towards the more convenient online portals. The National Retail Federation (NRF) reported that in 2018, 41.4 million people conducted their shopping online during the holiday sales period, while only 34.7 million people shopped exclusively in stores.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])