Here’s a review of the top early Shark vacuum deals for Black Friday 2019, including savings on Shark ION robot vacuums, steam mops & Shark Navigator vacuums
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Compare the best early Shark vacuum Black Friday 2019 deals and sales. Links to the top early savings on Shark Navigator, Apex, Rocket & ION vacuums and steam mops are shown below and have been rounded up by Black Friday experts at The Consumer Post.
Best Shark deals:
● Save up to 42% off on Shark Navigator, ION, Apex & Rocket upright, cordless & robot vacuums – save on top-rated Shark vacuums and steam mops at Walmart.com
● Save up to $141 on Shark vacuum cleaners & steam mops at Amazon.com – check live prices on Shark ION robot vacuums, steam mops, cordless vacuums & upright vacuums like the Shark Navigator, Apex & Rocket
● Save up to $180 on Shark ION Robot Vacuum Cleaners at Walmart – check live prices on Shark ION 750, 720 and more best-selling Shark ION robot vacuum cleaners
● Save up to 37% off on Shark ION Robot Vacuums at Amazon – click the link for the latest prices on top-rated Shark ION robot vacuums including the Shark ION 750 & 720
● Save $100.00 on the Shark APEX Upright Vacuum – at Amazon
● Save up to $50 on Shark Steam Mops at Walmart.com – check prices on top-rated Shark Steam Mops such as the Shark Professional Steam Pocket Mop
● Save up to $120 on Shark Rotator, Navigator Freestyle, Lift-Away & Upright Vacuums – save on best-selling Shark Navigator vacuum cleaners at Amazon
Best Vacuum deals:
● Save up to $150 off on a wide range of cordless, upright & robot vacuum cleaners at Amazon – including savings on Dyson, Shark, Bissell & Miele vacuums
● Save up to 40% off on Shark, Bissell, Dirt Devil & Roomba vacuum cleaners at Walmart – including discounts on top-rated cordless & robot vacuums
● Save up to 47% on Dyson vacuum cleaners, Supersonic hair dryers and Pure Cool air purifiers at Amazon – including savings on top-rated Dyson cordless vacuums
● Save up to $110 on Dyson vacuums and hair dryers at Walmart includes deals on V8, V7, V6, cordless vacuums and Dyson Supersonic hair dryers
● Save up to $300 on Roomba robot vacuums and Braava robot mops at the early Walmart Black Friday sale – check deals available on the Roomba 980, 960, 690, Braava jet M6 and more
● Savings of up to 53% on iRobot Roomba robot vacuums and Braava mops at Amazon – check deals on iRobot Roomba 960, i7, i7+, 650 and E5 models
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Shark brand is recognized for providing good value for money vacuums. The Shark ION Robot R85 is capable of clearing out debris effectively at reasonable prices. Another budget-friendly vacuum is the cordless Shark Navigator with easy-to-clean brush head. The Shark Rocket DuoClean Ultra-Light HV382 works well for small spaces but the Shark APEX is their most functional vacuum yet. The Shark Steam Mop matches any of these vacuums well.
Does Walmart offer Black Friday deals? Amazon and Walmart run the most popular annual Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales events over the holiday season.
Online retailer Amazon is set to retain its command over the US e-commerce market by generating 47% of online sales in 2019. Their online sales are estimated to grow 20% and reach close to $283 billion this year, according to eMarketer. Holiday shoppers should keep an eye on Amazon’s website as the top retailer rolls out new deals daily throughout its Black Friday sales. These are in addition to the deep discounts on thousands of items already offered by the retail giant during the popular shopping period.
Walmart, the third-largest online retailer in the US after it overtook Apple in 2018, continues to grow in revenue. eMarketer reports that Walmart’s e-commerce sales will increase by 33% in 2019.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])