NEW YORK, Feb. 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global three-dimensional (3D) imaging market size is expected to reach USD 107.68 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 21.5% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Extensive adoption of 3D printing technology in manufacturing industries is driving 3D imaging market revenue growth.
3D imaging popularity is increasing in both, industrial and consumer applications. Machine vision systems with 3D imaging enable faster and more accurate component inspection at manufacturing sites. 3D imaging provides greater image depth for consumer media, and can be used for a variety of purposes such as part analysis, measurement, and positioning. However, it becomes critical to design system with necessary performance and keeping environmental constraints in mind to achieve better results. Active or passive methods can be used to create 3D images. Active systems use time-of-flight, structured light, and interferometry techniques, which require high level of control in the filming environment, whereas, passive methods include refining depth using focus and light field.
Most 3D imaging providers offer cloud-based 3D imaging solutions that can aid in optimization of operations and automation of equipment maintenance. Other benefits include easy image data maintenance, cost-effectiveness, agility, flexibility, scalability, and effective management. Rising awareness regarding these benefits among end use industries is expected to drive adoption of cloud-based 3D imaging systems, thereby boosting market revenue growth. Companies prefer cloud-based 3D imaging solutions as these enable regional, cross-regional, and cross-country data recovery, as well as enables the companies to remain resilient in the event of a disaster.
Request a Sample Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1069
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 11 January 2022, Alma Medical signed a collaboration agreement with contextflow, which is based in Vienna, with the goal of incorporating its innovative algorithm for the identification and interpretation of lung-specific image patterns in Computed Tomography (CT) scans into new digital health platform. Radiologists can integrate this artificial intelligence tool into clinical workflow, which is expected to increase productivity to a significant extent.
- 3D rendering segment revenue is expected to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period. 3D rendering aids in maintaining consistency in marketing and branding over time, along with improving accuracy and providing precision measurement. Additionally, 3D rendering reduces design cycles, streamlines manufacturing processes, and speeds up product launch process. Additionally, users can easily modify and iterate on existing 3D renders with much greater ease and at a much lower cost by changing spaces and structures.
- On-premises segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, owing to rising awareness regarding benefits offered such as an internal network that can be accessed anytime, and enable users to have complete control and highest security, as data is stored locally. In addition, this service enables modification to server’s hardware, thereby increasing flexibility and customizability according to storage needs.
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1069
- Architecture segment revenue is expected to grow at a significantly high rate during the forecast period. 3D imaging is an essential component of architecture from the design stage to inspection stage. Some important benefits offered by this technology include verifying architecture of floors, walls, and buildings, increasing safety in hazardous areas, obtaining permanent records immediately or later, and reducing time frame. Furthermore, 3D imaging aids in establishment of permanent records that can be used immediately or in future, thereby increasing productivity and improving cost effectiveness.
- Market in Asia Pacific is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate during the forecast period, owing to rising consumer disposable income and increasing adoption of #D technology in wide range of end-use industries. Majority of manufacturing companies in countries in the region are relying on various 3D design tools to develop and store product information. 3D rendering tools are being used by the media & entertainment industry to create advanced Computer-Generated Imagery (CGI) effects that provide users and audiences with an interactive experience. Furthermore, data is used as an advanced analytics tool, providing firms with insights for future development and production of new technologies.
- Companies profiled in the global market report include Google LLC, GE Healthcare, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, TOMTEC Imaging Systems GmbH, Autodesk, Inc., Adobe Inc., Bentley Systems, Incorporated, Konica Minolta, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., and Panasonic Corporation.
To identify the key trends in the industry, research study at https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/3d-imaging-market
For this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global three-dimensional (3D) imaging market based on application, organization size, deployment mode, end-use, and region:
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- Layout and animation
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Scanning
- 3D Rendering
- Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Media & Entertainment
- Healthcare & Life sciences
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1069
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Trending Research Reports by Reports and Data:
Glycomics/glycobiology market size was USD 1.0 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 14.1% during the forecast period. Rising investments in research by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, development of novel drugs and therapeutics, rapid progress in proteomics, and increasing research in the glycomics field are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth.
Protein expression market size was USD 2.20 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period. Key factors driving global market revenue growth are increasing prevalence of chronic and autoimmune diseases globally, rapidly expanding biopharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors, and availability of favorable reimbursement facilities in various developed countries.
Depth filtration market size was USD 1.85 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period. Rapid adoption of disposable filters, growing application in healthcare and food & beverages industry, and increasing use of filters in the pharmaceutical industry owing to enhanced efficiency of filtration are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth.
HLA typing for transplant market size was USD 701.92 Million in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. Rising burden of infectious diseases, growing number of transplant procedures, and increasing funding and financial support for research and development activities are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Slide stainers market size was USD 3.49 billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period. Rapid market revenue growth is primarily attributed to technological advancements in healthcare sector, increasing use of slide stainers in clinical research laboratories and diagnostic centers, rising adoption of automated slide stainers, and rising focus on laboratory automation processes.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-3d-imaging-market
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/3d-imaging-market-size-to-reach-usd-107-68-billion-in-2030–rising-adoption-of-cloud-computing-coupled-with-continuous-technological-advancements-are-driving-three-dimensional-imaging-industry-revenue-growth–reports-and-data-301479775.html
SOURCE Reports And Data